Best Maternity Hospital in Hyderabad
We, at Femcity: Women & Children Hospitals, do realize that this whole experience comes with a mixed bag of emotions – fear, excitement, stress and joy – and we take every care to make you utmost comfortable at every step. Our team of experienced obstetricians and healthcare professionals are all set to help you all throughout your journey – right from the conception to delivery, whether normal delivery or not. We would be willing to answer the smallest of your questions. Let us assure you that you will be our guest and together we will create the memories to cherish for a lifetime!
Femcity Antenatal Care from Maternity and Gynecology Specialists
• Dietary information for healthy moms and healthy babies
• Physio classes for heading towards a natural delivery by champion child birth educators
• Pilates for a magical experience that you’ve never had before
• Derma and cosmo advice for all your skin related concerns during pregnancy.
• Our lactation/ breastfeeding workshops would enhance your knowledge on nursing your new born
• Friendly help for dads
• Classes for parents on how to prepare elder siblings for the new member of the family
Check out our experienced and skilled obstetricians right here!
Screenings and Tests
• Ultrasound pelvis
• Antenatal growth scan
• Early TIFFA (11 to 14 weeks)
• Late TIFFA ( 20 to 22 weeks)
• USG abdomen & pelvis
• USG Transvaginal (TVS)
• USG NT scan
• Growth scan
• USG for fetal growth scan
• Follicular study
• Early pregnancy viability
• Blood tests
• Blood grouping
• Anemia (iron deficiency) detection
• Blood pressure
• Thyroid screening
• Urine exam
Best Maternity and Pregnancy Care
Specialized Care and Treatment for women and newborns
Why is Femcity the best place to give birth?
Preparing for your special day
• A face cloth/sponge/hair tie/lip balm – water spray can help to cool you down
• Washbag – toothbrush, shower gel, deodorant & comb
• Something to read
• Sanitary pads
• An extra pillow or whatever you need to help you relax
• New babies receiving blanket
• Soft cotton clothes for your baby
• Newborn cream/oil of your choice
Labour and Delivery- Your baby arrives!
Top notch Delivery and Child birth experience
How we deal with High risk Pregnancies
Post Natal Care - Specialized care for your baby's needs
Formula feeds for your baby
Read WHO recommendations here.
Consider these 4 vital needs along with other factors.
1. Choose a hospital with a Level 3 NICU facility with state of the art, specialized care. Whether high risk pregnancy or not, you need to be prepared for your precious baby’s every need.
2. Choose a hospital with specialist gynecologists, obstetricians, neonatologists, pediatricians and anesthesiologists and lactation consultants having years of experience.
3. Choose a hospital that can provide specialized care and treatment for women & newborn all under one roof.
4. In today’s time delivery during the covid-19 Pandemic, choose a hospital that is Covid free.