Best Maternity Hospital in Hyderabad
Femcity Antenatal Care from Maternity and Gynecology Specialists
• Dietary information for healthy moms and healthy babies
• Physio classes for heading towards a natural delivery by champion child birth educators
• Pilates for a magical experience that you’ve never had before
• Derma and cosmo advice for all your skin related concerns during pregnancy.
• Our lactation/ breastfeeding workshops would enhance your knowledge on nursing your new born
• Friendly help for dads
• Classes for parents on how to prepare elder siblings for the new member of the family
Screenings and Tests
• Ultrasound pelvis
• Antenatal growth scan
• Early TIFFA (11 to 14 weeks)
• Late TIFFA ( 20 to 22 weeks)
• USG abdomen & pelvis
• USG Transvaginal (TVS)
• USG NT scan
• Growth scan
• USG for fetal growth scan
• Follicular study
• Early pregnancy viability
• Blood tests
• Blood grouping
• Anemia (iron deficiency) detection
• Blood pressure
• Thyroid screening
• Urine exam
Best Maternity and Pregnancy Care
Specialized Care and Treatment for women and newborns
Why is Femcity the best place to give birth?
Let’s take a sneak peek into Femcity’s birthing rooms. Look at our gallery here. We are the best maternity hospital in Hyderabad
Preparing for your special day
• A face cloth/sponge/hair tie/lip balm – water spray can help to cool you down
• Washbag – toothbrush, shower gel, deodorant & comb
• Something to read
• Sanitary pads
• An extra pillow or whatever you need to help you relax
• New babies receiving blanket
• Soft cotton clothes for your baby
• Newborn cream/oil of your choice
Labour and Delivery- Your baby arrives!
Top notch Delivery and Child birth experience
How we deal with High risk Pregnancies
Post Natal Care - Specialized care for your baby's needs
Formula feeds for your baby
Consider these 4 vital needs along with other factors.
1. Choose a hospital with a Level 3 NICU facility with state of the art, specialized care. Whether high risk pregnancy or not, you need to be prepared for your precious baby’s every need.
2. Choose a hospital with specialist gynecologists, obstetricians, neonatologists, pediatricians and anesthesiologists and lactation consultants having years of experience.
3. Choose a hospital that can provide specialized care and treatment for women & newborn all under one roof.
4. In today’s time delivery during the covid-19 Pandemic, choose a hospital that is Covid free.